Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Master Bedroom

Remember about a month back when I re-did our spare bedroom and I stole the comforter set from my master? Of course I HAD to get something else for my bedroom, right?!

It didn't take me very long to decide I wanted some blue in our room. We decided to check Ross first! How could you not?...they are soooo cheap! The first one my husband picked up, we loved! He even picked out perfectly matching decorative pillows too. I love him!

Just in case you forgot what the 'before' looked like...


And a close-up of the shelf...


Ya know, for over 2 years I loved everything about our room. And then one day it just changed and I was sick of it.....probably the day I brought home this.....




I JUST LOVE IT! Would you believe that I didn't have to buy anything to redecorate that shelf? I promise. I had every last bit of it in my decoration closet :) (which my husband wishes I would clean out) shhh

Folks, you don't have to spend a lot of money to change up a room. There are decorations out there for EVERY. BUDGET. Don't get discouraged. I spent less than $100 to get the new comforter set and pillows. And look at the drastic change! 

Remember...if you see something that you absolutely can't live without and it's a great deal....BUY IT! Nine times out of ten, it won't be there when you go back for it. 

I've learned that the hard way.....

Even if you don't have a use for it RIGHT. NOW....you will later! I promise. 

Have you made any significant changes in a room lately on a small budget? I would love to hear about them! 













4 comments:

  1. Love the new bedding. I also love the blue mason jars and I have several that were given to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color blue in the bedding. Pops of color are always nice. I completely agree about finding something you love for a great price, you have to get it. It will never be there when you go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all. Love imagining what you are going to help me do with my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! You left a comment on my blog, and I wanted to leave one for you, too. First, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice comment. Hug your husband, as often as you can, but don't be afraid of the future. Enjoy the time you have with him, past, present and future.

    To your post, I love the simple accents you've added to the room - especially the mason jars!

    ReplyDelete